Monday 1 June 2015

#30DaysWild: Walk in the Rain

#30DaysWild is a fun initiative set up by the Wildlife Trusts to encourage everyone to take a little time each day in June and have a 'wild' moment. You can find out more about it on their website..

Although I find it extremely easy to have wild moments every day both through work and my hobbies; I have decided to take this challenge to help raise awareness of the importance of the natural world, and to try to encourage myself to write more blogs... because I am rubbish at it!

So my little bit of wild for Day 1?

Well it's the official first day of summer so of course it had to be a walk in the rain! After a hectic day in the office, a walk with my dog Fleur was just what I needed :)

Accidental 'artistic rain' shot

Wet dog
Ooh and I also found out that I have a scarce (ish) moth living in the moss on my roof. It's quite a small brown jobber called Bryotropha basaltinella. Thank you to Mark Parsons who dissected a dead specimen for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment